My husband always says, “You get two types of women; women who have long hair and women who are trying to grow their hair long.” Haha, well that is his perspective but at times I tend to agree…
As a woman I can relate to going through the stages of cutting my hair short because summer’s here, it’s just way too hot and I’m ready for a change! Then when the winter blues come around I feel naked and in need of my long locks back. So here we are again and winter has arrived, which is why I advise investing in hairtalk extensions, it’s the crown I can’t live without.
The longer they are, the warmer you are! Think of it as an extension of who you are, like a warm coat keeping your shoulders toasty. You could wait for you hair to grow back, but let’s be honest nobody wants to wait years and years for their hair to grow when you could have extensions right now. .
Personally, other than braving the cold, I have my own reasons for my lengthy locks. Here are my top 10 reasons to get long hair extensions this winter:
1) Long hair keeps you toasty and looks great in hats!
2) It gives your lover something to run their fingers through
3) It compliments your winter style
4) The more hair you have, the more styles you can try
5) A beautiful long Braid: The longer the hair, the better the braid!
6) Long hair is the epitome of femininity
7) Flipping my hair is just too much fun
8) Long hair is always slimming if you are trying to balance a few extra curves
9) Buns, buns, buns
10) It just oozes confidence!
So there’s no reason to contemplate it, great hair doesn’t happen by chance. It happens by appointment.